Even the most successful negotiators are constantly learning and growing their skills. This usually involves attending advanced/niche training programmes, or … Continue reading How Using A Negotiation Coach Can Make You a Better NegotiatorREAD MORE
What does a negotiation strategy look like?
A negotiation strategy, in our experience, always has the following components:
- Objectives (of both parties), ideal outcomes and the objective criteria that will be used to judge if the agreement is workable for both parties.
- The process that will be used and milestones.
- Scope of the negotiation, i.e. what variables are in, what’s out and what’s tradeable.
- USPs for both sides and their BATNAs.
- A way of capturing the issues that need to be resolved in order to reach an agreement.
Knowing how to improve your sales capability is a key element of establishing a successful career in sales. Learning and … Continue reading Six Critical Negotiation Skills to Improve Your Sales CapabilityREAD MORE