Allen Adamson is a noted industry expert in all disciplines of branding. He has worked with a broad spectrum of … Continue reading Allen Adamson on Securing Deals with Storytelling, Preparation, and Agency-Client SynergyREAD MORE
Leveraging Emotional Intelligence in Sales with Trenton Moss
Experience the future of sales and marketing with our latest guest, Trenton Moss, founder of Team Sterka. With his finger on the pulse of technology’s impact on business, Trenton provides a unique perspective on how emotional intelligence and people skills can streamline decision-making and lead to business growth.
Drawing on his 15 years of experience running his own agency, Trenton and I examine the current state of the pitch process, the obstacles of procurement, and how his agency experienced a 35% growth through a client leadership program.
Topics covered during this episode include:
- Why involving everyone in the process of growing accounts in an agency setting is crucial.
- The inherent limitations of the traditional pitch process in the advertising industry.
- Why the skills required to win a pitch are different from those needed to deliver work.
- The challenges faced in procurement within the marketing and advertising world.
- How artificial intelligence can revolutionize the traditional RFP process.
- The predicted impact of technology, especially AI, on the sales and marketing process.
- How agencies can secure big brand clients without pitching by creating exclusive communities.
- Why authenticity and emotional intelligence are essential in client development within the B2B sales industry.
- The concept of “winning without pitching.”
- How a unique selling point can help agencies win pitches.
- The importance of differentiating your agency at its core to stand out in a saturated market.
- Why client development programs are great for developing necessary skills.
- How technology is predicted to disrupt and change the agency world at a rapid pace.
- The role of bravery and authenticity in standing out in the B2B sales industry.
- How creating a unique proposition can lead to significant success for agencies.
- Developing client leadership skills to achieve agency success.
- The potential for a socialist structure in the agency world.
Trenton Moss on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/trentonmoss/
Stephen Cribbett, co-founder of Versiti, is a seasoned expert in business development and crafting winning business proposals. His background includes … Continue reading Crafting Top-Notch Business Proposals with Stephen CribbettREAD MORE