Allen Adamson is a noted industry expert in all disciplines of branding. He has worked with a broad spectrum of … Continue reading Allen Adamson on Securing Deals with Storytelling, Preparation, and Agency-Client SynergyREAD MORE
Scaling a Successful Marketing Agency: Insights from Tim Ringel
Tim Ringel is a seasoned entrepreneur who has a history of building successful marketing agencies. His path from a performance marketing agency to running a stock market-listed company has transformed his approach to scaling. Tim is also currently leading his new venture, Meet The People, which is based in New York City.
We’ll discuss Tim’s unique career trajectory, the power of creativity in marketing, and his strategies for business success amidst the pandemic. We also explore the potential of a customer-centric approach in agency business models and the impact of AI on marketing agencies.
Topics covered during this episode include:
- How Tim started his entrepreneurial journey in a performance marketing agency.
- Why Tim moved to a creative agency and his experiences with larger holding companies.
- How Tim tripled the size of his business in three years.
- Incentivizing teams and creating a virtual P&L to ensure the success of clients.
- The ways that Tim’s journey shaped his views on media and creativity.
- Why Tim appreciates the power of creative storytelling and how it can be used to captivate audiences.
- Strategies that Tim used to keep his business alive during the pandemic.
- Why Tim believes collaboration can be incentivized for business success.
- How to build trust in order to win pitches.
- The importance of authenticity and creativity in the industry.
- Why Tim believes a customer-centric approach is beneficial in agency business models.
- How AI’s impact on marketing agencies can help entrepreneurs.
- Keeping client success at the heart of all operations.
- How Tim transitioned from a performance marketing agency to a creative agency, and the resulting shift in his perception of media and creativity.
Tim Ringel on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-ringel
Stephen Cribbett, co-founder of Versiti, is a seasoned expert in business development and crafting winning business proposals. His background includes … Continue reading Crafting Top-Notch Business Proposals with Stephen CribbettREAD MORE