Allen Adamson is a noted industry expert in all disciplines of branding. He has worked with a broad spectrum of … Continue reading Allen Adamson on Securing Deals with Storytelling, Preparation, and Agency-Client SynergyREAD MORE
Why You Need to Understand What Motivates Your Customer with Anant Sharma
Anant Sharma is the CEO and founder of design consultancy Matter of Form. Most of Matter of Form’s work starts with brand, so the company usually works with large organizations in retail, hospitality, and luxury. They help these organizations to revisit their founding spirit and bring it to the current world that they operate in.
Anant discusses the art of understanding the motivations that fuel negotiations, the value of trust, and the challenges of selling big ideas to top executives. Additionally, we’ll hear about the importance of consultancy in business problem solving, along with the balance between branding and user experience.
Topics covered during this episode include:
- Why understanding the motivation of the other party is crucial in negotiations.
- How Matter of Form has evolved into a brand-led consultancy.
- Why it’s important to think beyond the project scope in business growth.
- How trust plays an indispensable role in negotiations.
- The challenges of selling big ideas to CEOs and CMOs.
- How to differentiate yourself from competitors and deliver a compelling message.
- Why consultancy plays a crucial role in solving business problems.
- How an outside-in perspective can provide incredibly valuable insights.
- Why you don’t always need to be the smartest person in the room.
- How the Benjamin Franklin effect can shape a memorable brand experience.
- The delicate balance between branding and user experience design.
- How creating the right tension can give customers a sense of ownership and victory.
- Why understanding motivation is more effective than responding to demands.
- More on the importance of tension and friction in customer experience.
- How to unveil the true value of offerings in negotiations.
- Why crafting joyful experiences through brand-led consultancy is essential.
- Using transformational negotiation techniques to scale a business.
Anant Sharma on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anantisms/
Stephen Cribbett, co-founder of Versiti, is a seasoned expert in business development and crafting winning business proposals. His background includes … Continue reading Crafting Top-Notch Business Proposals with Stephen CribbettREAD MORE